Our clients are drawn from the corporate, private and not for profit sectors and from the Small and Medium-size (SMEs) market. We work both nationally and internationally and operate in the following service areas and industry sectors, Auditing, Taxation, VAT, Outsourcing, Consultancy, Training, Company secretarial and Accounting packages
To provide each client with personal, cost effective, high value and professional audit, accounting and professional services.
Is that the audit, accounting and other services we provide to our clients assist them in delivering change, improvement and growth and that we are seen as long-term partners in their future profitability and success.
Our experience is grounded in strong work histories and academic training. We bring many years of practice experience across a range of clients and with particularly high competence in the charity sector. Within the company we have people trained at post graduate level (MBA); with fellow membership from such bodies as The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We are also a certified ACCA training employer thus passing on our experience to the next generations of upcoming accountants.
We pride ourselves on our ability to bring solutions to our clients because we understand their working reality. What makes us unique is that we have experienced the issues you face ourselves and as such the guidance and solutions we provide are tried, tested and proven to be effective. We also draw on a range of partnership agreements with associates that span a range of business and organisational activities which is available to all our clients.
Moracle in its first year.
- Hired 2 staff
- Sponsored Third Sector Excellence Awards
- Set up Moracle Foundation as a Social Enterprise
- Sponsored Third Sector Excellence Awards – three years in a row
- New Moracle Business Support Team
- Moracle became a member of ACAT
- Morlai Kargbo appointed as Chair of the ACCA North London Panel
- Morlai Kargbo attended the ACCA MEC conference
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) had a stand at Employer Career Day organized by Waltham Forest College and our Chairman Morlai Kargbo was part of the team helping on the stand and answering queries from students about ACCA and also ‘telling his story’
- International consultancy assignment in Ghana.
- We are grateful and honoured to have Moracle's achievements acknowledged in 2019 by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Our Founder and Managing Director, Morlai Kargbo, a Fellow Member of ACCA, was presented the ACCA UK Outstanding Contribution Award 2019 by the Global President of ACCA, I Robert Stenhouse.
- Stenhouse said: "Morlai has been with the ACCA North London Panel/Network for many years. As Chair, his attendance in various business events helps provide ACCA with the effort to build connections and promote the qualification. Most recently he has been the driving force in raising awareness of ACCA Apprenticeships and the benefits to future members and local businesses".
- More still to come...